Ροζ Δελφινι

post-4022-1275557137_thumb.jpg

The world’s only pink Bottlenose dolphin which was discovered in an inland lake in Louisiana, USA, has become such an attraction that conservationists have warned tourists to leave it alone. Charter boat captain Erik Rue, 42, photographed the animal, which is actually an albino, when he began studying it after the mammal first surfaced in Lake Calcasieu, an inland saltwater estuary, north of the Gulf of Mexico in southwestern USA. Capt Rue originally saw the dolphin, which also has reddish eyes, swimming with a pod of four other dolphins, with one appearing to be its mother which never left its side. He said: “I just happened to see a little pod of dolphins, and I noticed one that was a little lighter. “It was absolutely stunningly pink.

The world’s only pink Bottlenose dolphin which was discovered in an inland lake in Louisiana, USA, has become such an attraction that conservationists have warned tourists to leave it alone.

Charter boat captain Erik Rue, 42, photographed the animal, which is actually an albino, when he began studying it after the mammal first surfaced in Lake Calcasieu, an inland saltwater estuary, north of the Gulf of Mexico in southwestern USA.

Capt Rue originally saw the dolphin, which also has reddish eyes, swimming with a pod of four other dolphins, with one appearing to be its mother which never left its side.

He said: “I just happened to see a little pod of dolphins, and I noticed one that was a little lighter.

“It was absolutely stunningly pink.

Πολύ ενδιαφέρον.

Καλό θα ήταν επειδή δεν γνωρίζουν όλοι Αγγλικά αλλά όλοι έχουν δικαίωμα στην γνώση, να έβαζες και την μετάφραση από κάτω.

:buttrock:

post-4022-1275557137_thumb.jpg

The world’s only pink Bottlenose dolphin which was discovered in an inland lake in Louisiana, USA, has become such an attraction that conservationists have warned tourists to leave it alone. Charter boat captain Erik Rue, 42, photographed the animal, which is actually an albino, when he began studying it after the mammal first surfaced in Lake Calcasieu, an inland saltwater estuary, north of the Gulf of Mexico in southwestern USA. Capt Rue originally saw the dolphin, which also has reddish eyes, swimming with a pod of four other dolphins, with one appearing to be its mother which never left its side. He said: “I just happened to see a little pod of dolphins, and I noticed one that was a little lighter. “It was absolutely stunningly pink.

The world’s only pink Bottlenose dolphin which was discovered in an inland lake in Louisiana, USA, has become such an attraction that conservationists have warned tourists to leave it alone.

Charter boat captain Erik Rue, 42, photographed the animal, which is actually an albino, when he began studying it after the mammal first surfaced in Lake Calcasieu, an inland saltwater estuary, north of the Gulf of Mexico in southwestern USA.

Capt Rue originally saw the dolphin, which also has reddish eyes, swimming with a pod of four other dolphins, with one appearing to be its mother which never left its side.

He said: “I just happened to see a little pod of dolphins, and I noticed one that was a little lighter.

“It was absolutely stunningly pink.

και η μεταφραση απο tranlatenet:

Το μοναδικο παγκόσμιο ρόδινο δελφίνι Bottlenose που ανακαλύφθηκε σε μια εσωτερική λίμνη στη Λουιζιάνα, ΗΠΑ, έχει γίνει μια τέτοια έλξη που οι μαχόμενοι για τη διατήρηση του φυσικού περιβάλλοντος έχουν προειδοποιήσει τους τουρίστες για να το αφήσουν μόνο. Η βάρκα ναύλωσης καπετάνιος Erik rue, 42, φωτογράφισε το ζώο, το οποίο είναι πραγματικά albino, όταν άρχισε το μετά από το θηλαστικό που εμφανίστηκε πρώτα στη λίμνη Calcasieu, μια εσωτερική saltwater εκβολή, βόρεια του Κόλπου του Μεξικού στις νοτιοδυτικές ΗΠΑ. Ο πλοίαρχος rue είδε αρχικά το δελφίνι, που έχει επίσης τα κοκκινωπά μάτια, κολυμπώντας με έναν λοβό τεσσάρων άλλων δελφινιών, με το ένα εμφανιμένος να είναι η μητέρα του που ποτέ αριστερός η πλευρά του. Είπε: «Συνέβην ακριβώς να δω έναν μικρό λοβό των δελφινιών, και παρατήρησα ενός που ήταν ελάχιστα ένα ελαφρύτερο. «Ήταν απολύτως stunningly ρόδινο.

Έγινε επεξεργασία - pozeras13

Πολύ ενδιαφέρον.

Καλό θα ήταν επειδή δεν γνωρίζουν όλοι Αγγλικά αλλά όλοι έχουν δικαίωμα στην γνώση, να έβαζες και την μετάφραση από κάτω.

:blush:

με προλαβες και μενα για 1 λεπτο, δεν ειναι και τελεια αλλα ειναι γρηγορο μηχανημα στις μεταφρασεις :buttrock:

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή κάντε είσοδο για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να προσθέσετε ένα σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Δημιουργήστε ένα νέο λογαριασμό. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεθείτε

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Είσοδος