Jump to content

Wave Maker ???

Recommended Posts

παιδια γνωριζει κανεις πως λεγεται εκεινο το μηχανηματακι-wave maker το οποιο ''φουσκωνει'' απο τη μια μερια το νερο του ενυδρειου και το ''ξεφουσκωνει''απο την αλλη δημιουργωντας ετσι ενα κυμα στον βυθο...?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...